Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Creative JumpStart 2013 - Day 7 (n° 9)

Last night we had a giveway for JumpStart n° 8 so we are already at n° 9. I finished quite late today, but I loved making my piece so much.

The Jumpstart today was brought by Karin Ellis. She made a very beautiful card. I couldn't do all the steps like her because I don't have the materials.

So I just painted the background of my page with acrylic paint. The pattern on it is with a mask and some modelling paste. The Stamps are from "the greeting farm", I pieced the happy couple together with cardstock I colored with the Ranger Distress Stains (every time one or two coloured stains combined with the white one). Even the faces are coloured that way!



And with the ink from the stains that was left on my craft sheet I  have this lovely tag that I can use later :)



No comments:

Post a Comment