Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Happy 30th Birthday

Hello world,

What to do when one of your best friends has her 30th Birthday. 
You make a nice card to go with her presents.

And so I did.


The background was made with Tim Holtz Distress Stains and a brayer. And some stencils and the Distress ink pads.

The balloons I stamped on water colour paper and coloured them in and cutting them out. And I added a tiny happy birthday stamp to them. 
I attached some white cotton string to the balloons that I attached to the 30 to give the illusion that the 30 is floating in carried by the balloons. The 30 is grunge board coloured with distress ink before adding some text stamp to give it some interest and to give the 30 a shiny look I added some glossy accent.

What do you think? Would you like to get a card like this?

Thank you for reading my blog.

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment