Thursday, June 13, 2013

Artjournalling Thursday

Hello everyone,

Today I made the first in another series, Monday I presented the first "Card-making Monday", and today it is the "Art journalling Thursday". That makes 2, but I had ideas for 3 series, what will be the 3rd??? Keep tuned on this blog, and you'll now it will make it's apearance this week. It is the week of 1st's this week.

As for my page today I did a single page, the first in a new book is very often a single page.

This is the book I'll use for this series, it is a simple book, but the paper is great and I love this kind off book.



The backround is many layers of distress ink that I build until I liked what I saw. The stamps are some wooden Tim Holtz stamps that are always on my desk so I tought it was fitting to use them in my first page.
They will make many more apperances in the future, especially the clock one.



The flowers I used are little paper flowers that became what I call "faux china".
  

Thank you for reading my blog.

Have a nice day.
Caroline





No comments:

Post a Comment